* Licensed Replicas of Popular International Vehicles
* Must-Have for HO Model Railroads
* Perfect Size for Collectors
* Positionable Parts on Many Models
* Fully Assembled & Painted - Die Cast Metal & Plastic Parts Each SceneMaster vehicle is a highly detailed replica, using diecast and plastic as appropriate to create a model worthy of your layout. On some models, moving parts can be positioned so you can display the truck in realistic work situations.
Introduced in 2002 to replace the 4000-series trucks of the 1990s, the medium-duty 4300 was built in three variations and became a very popular chassis for a variety of commercial applications. Today, they're still in production as the International Durastar.
International and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.